Your Small Business Success is Our Business!
The Northeastern California Small Business Development Center network assists entrepreneurs and small businesses through business consulting, training and business information.
The NECSBDC region is undergoing some exciting changes to its territorial coverage. We currently have two RFPs out for bidders to host a service center in the following two areas.
- 1. Sacramento Region (Sacramento, Yolo, Sutter, Yuba, Lake, Colusa counties and the 916 area code of Placer and El Dorado counties.) Sacramento RFP and accompanying documents Click Here
- 2. Shasta Region (Shasta, Trinity and Siskiyou counties) Shasta RFP and accompanying documents Click Here
Through a partnership with US Bank and Virtual Advisor the Northeastern California SBDC is now offering a wide variety of webinars. These interactive multimedia workshops provide in-depth strategies, tools, processes and solutions that can help you start,grow and manage your business.
To access these webinars click on the link below:
Use Internet Explorer for best results.
PLEASE FILL OUT THE SHORT EVALUATION UPON COMPLETION
Please visit our Facebook site and become a fan. You'll receive regular updates on what's happening: NECSBDC Facebook Page
A core function of California State University, Chico is to act as the anchor institution of higher education for the North State. Please visit California State University, Chico to learn more.
Your Small Business Success is Our Business. This is evidenced by our California SBDC Program Overview: CA SBDC Program Overview
The Northeastern California SBDC program is comprised of five SBDCs hosted by five regional community colleges located in Stockton, Sacramento, Yuba City, Chico and Redding/Weed. Last year (2013), working with our clients we:
- Advised 1,705 clients
- Provided 7,160 hours of consulting
- Held 644 business management training sessions
- Instructed 3,988 training session attendees
- Created 79 new businesses
- Helped create 437 jobs and retain 309 jobs
- Helped clients increase sales by $16,843,398
- Facilitated 45 small business loans for a total dollar amount of $4,069,875
For more information on the Northeastern California SBDC's 2013 Economic Impacts: NECSBDC 2013 Economic Impacts